Sunday, August 15, 2010

Eye Of The Tiger!

You know that feeling when it just hits you? You've got it........the eye of the tiger? Driven, determined and patiently awaiting the kill! Yes, I am hungry! Literally and metaphorically, HA! But it's time..............to persevere through these next 2 weeks, pushing harder, digging deeper than I have ever done before.

It amazes me that even though I have been here before it feels different, tougher than the past. Why? Does training and dieting ever get easier? Nope! Not if you want to achieve your greatest potential! You have go beyond your limits, beyond your comfort zone and push past your barriers. When you do this there is a sense of accomplishment and pride in yourself that you can reach your goals and then set new ones. So no matter what we are always pushing faster, harder and becoming stronger.

This quote has stuck in my head this entire contest prep, "Do what you have always done and you will get what you have always gotten". This holds oh so true. If we repeat the same ways or patterns we will never change and go grow. What can you change today to push you in a different direction or down a different path.................seeking your true inner potential!

Remember to stay strong and confident and you can reach those goals that you have set!

Here is a pic from when I went to Cali to train with Hany, with us is also IFBB figure Huong Arcinas, who is currently prepping for the Olympia. Beautiful!
Oh, and no I do not have on my heels, LOL!

No comments: