Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Results Are In!


WOW! What a weekend! Still on a winning high, well maybe a food high as well............! I placed 1st in my Tall division at the 2007 BC Provincial Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Championships and then took the Figure Overall title as well! Can't believe it! Those last few weeks of training were grueling...........almost didn't think I was gonna make it. But I pulled through with some awesome support from friends and family and great direction from my coaches! WHEW! I definitely enjoyed some post shows goodies, well maybe a little overboard as I'm finding it difficult to shed this extra water weight, argh! I had a huge cheering section at the show which gave me extra confidence on the stage. Thank-you to all of you who came out to support me!


I had a blast backstage meeting and chatting with the other girls. You gain such respect for everyone as they have all been through the same precontest regime. Everyone looked fabulous which I'm sure made it difficult for the judges.


So as for my future endeavours I had told myself prior to the competition that depending on the results I would decide post show where I was going to go from there. So my decision is in! Even though I now have an official lifetime qualification to Nationals I am going with my momentum and will be competing at the 2008 Canadian Figure Nationals in Edmonton. With the help of my coaches my goal is to improve on my physique & bring it in even better to place within the top 5! SO I will enjoy this weeks break from training, dieting etc. to hit it hard again next month. Only 7 months until precontest!

No comments: