Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Too Long!

Well I'm sorry that it has been awhile since my last post and some of you have been wondering where I have been. After the competition I took some time off from the gym to let my body rest and took some holidays in August. My husband & I went to Las Vegas for a friends wedding and had a blast! The weather was gorgeous and scorching hot! We worked out at Golds Gym, HUGE facility, equipment was a bit older but nevertheless tons of metal in the place and more than 1 of everything! You never had to wait for a piece of equipment. Post workout we enjoyed a chocolate peanut butter protein shake which I must say was one of the BEST protein shakes I have ever had, YUM! It was a good thing we got in a few workouts because the rest of the time was spent eating and drinking, even all you can eat sushi! I have never been so stuff............oh wait yes the night of my show, right, forgot about that!

We returned from Vegas for 2 days and headed out to Nova Scotia to visit some family. It was nice to kick back & sit by the lake and catch a few rays. August really was a great month but now it's back to reality and reset my goals. All of which are focused for Nationals 2008. I'm back at the gym 5 days a week. Which is a nice change from the 7 precontest! My other time is spent training clients, teaching group exercise and spending time with my family which has been neglected for the past 4 months of on season training. I'm doing a little extra cardio to burn off those much enjoyed treats over the summer so I can sit at a good weight off-season. As I approach on-season I'd like it to be a little easier to be contest ready!

Thankyou for all your support and encouragement and I enjoy reading all your emails!
TTFN! Michelle

No comments: