Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving



I hope you all got to enjoy this weekend with family and indulge in some turkey dinner. My brother had come out for a quick visit last weekend, 4 days, way too short, but nevertheless we made the most of his time here. Enjoyed a friends surprise birthday bash with an 80s theme, man was my brothers friend surprised to see him it was such a blast!

It sure is nice to be able to enjoy the occasional treat and bevie off season, it makes you seem real again not having to worry what your putting in your mouth. I'm usual good about eating clean during the week while I train hard and heavy but once the weekend is upon me I tend to enjoy a treat here and there!



Pic: Enjoying some dessert post competition!



My offseason training is now in full swing as I prep for Nationals, a little nervous as I'll be going up against the big girls now. However, seeing the results of the Olympia this year you can definitely see the difference in the physiques from those competing in the USA and Canada. It seems that Canada is pulling some tight & lean ladies while the USA tends to favor a bit more of a softer look as it was Jenny Lynn, lookin fab that won the Figure Olympia this year. So at times my training tends to worry me, am I gonna have to back track once I turn pro? It seems that figure is difficult to judge as it all depends on what the judges like, soft or hard lines, smaller or bigger in size and then where is the line that crosses over into bodybuilding? Nevertheless, I love training and competing so for now I will give it my all and see where this takes me!



My personal training has definietly picked up as it seems the fall comes and everyone is ready to get back into shape. I love training & giving my clients motivation, I do miss my Survivor Bootcamp business as it was awesome to see everyone push and encourage each other and then have awesome results after 4 weeks! My focus has turned to more of a one-on-one approach, which makes my clients a bit more accountable to me! Currently I am training a few girls for some up and coming figure shows and I am so excited to see them up on stage. Whether it is a one time event or ongoing sport for them I will be so proud of them to stand up on the stage and be rewarded for their hard work and dedication!



Feel free to email me if you have any questions and I always love reading your emails and will try to respond as quickly as I can. Always remember to Train Hard, Stay Fit, Healthy& Strong!



luv,
Michelle

No comments: