Friday, August 14, 2009

24 HOURS!

Number of hours spent doing cardio : 100

Pounds of chicken eaten : 160

Number of calories burnt doing cardio : 80,000

Pro card : priceless!

It's hard to believe in nearly 24 hours the CBBF Figure and Fitness Nationals begins.................

With a few more things to do today I feel ready as ever! Don't get me wrong who doesn't have butterflies this close to a show but I have done everything I possibly could at this point and now it is up to the judges to decide my fate!

I am excited and focused! This will be my last local show. So it would be truely amazing to win my pro card on home turf with all of my family and friends cheering me on. Should this not be the case I will be traveling to Cleveland Ohio to take another shot at it. This show the North Americans is the only other show in which Canadians can recieve their pro card at.

At this point, I just have to finish packing and head to the hotel for tanning, weigh-ins and hopefully some rest. Rest is few and far between these days I find myself visualizing being on stage, this is a good thing as it calms and prepares me, however, it does tend to come when want to sleep. I was wide awake at 5 am this morning, cleaning and preparing everything I need. I was hoping that my energy would diminish those flutters in my stomach but NOPE they're still there. I even hopped on my ellipitical to burn some last few calories.

I have been ready all week and just playing the waiting game now. My stage prep is going a little different this year, as far as food, because I have been on track so far. Usually I add a few extras in the day of the show but this time I am sticking to just chicken and yam!

I know that you will be cheering me on and I thank-you for all the support and encouragement thus far. If you are looking for results or updates twixpix.com or siouxcountry try to keep up-to-date events as they happen! Wish me luck and I will post next week as to how I did.

Hugs,
Michelle

No comments: